Our cottages are ready to welcome your baby in Burgundy
Baby supplies and equipment
We can lend you equipment to lighten your luggage
and simplify your life:
- A cot with a proper mattress
- An extra folding bed, in the case of twins for example
- The fitted sheet is provided
- A towel is provided
- A baby bouncer chair
- Changing table - a single bed serves as a changing table with a terry cloth
- A recent microwave (2018 or 2016 depending on the cottage)
- A high chair
- A small bathtub
- A potty
- A backpack to carry the child
- A baby carrier for the bike
- Small games for all ages (indoor and outdoor) including a small slide (in the cottage‘Le Pressoir’)
Simplify your life even more so you can devote even more time to your child
- Beds are made upon arrival.
- We take care of the end of stay cleaning.
- For small children a safety chain is installed (in ‘Le Pressoir’).
- Depending on the season, the cottages are heated with city gas. The boilers were changed in 2016 and 2017. A thermostat regulates the night temperature.
- The 2 lodgings each have an air conditioner.
- We provide advice for very peaceful walks where you won’t need your car: by stroller or carrying your child on your back.
- Our family doctor is at 1km and is generally available during the day.
- A pharmacy is located at 2km in Mercurey and some staff speak English.
We provide a healthy environment (see our ecological approach)
- We use ecological and non-allergenic detergent for sheets and towels.
- No pesticides are used in the yard or in the garden, including the garden of ‘Le Pressoir’.
- An ecological product is used to clean the floor.
- The cottages have always been completely non-smoking.
The “bébé câlin" (baby sympathetic) label for Gites de France applies to the cottage ‘Le Pressoir’ (The cottage ‘La Petite Maison’ is not labeled Gites de France but offers identical services).