This cottage for 2/4 persons comprises:
- Living-room (30m2) with good quality sofa-bed,
- TV, DVD player and CD/MP3 player,
- Independant kitchen with gas stove 4 plates, washing-machine, oven, micro-wave, refrigerator, coffee machine, boiler, toaster...
- A real -20°C freezer,
- A library to share books,
- Cloakroom WC.
- A vast 35 m2 room with 4 single beds,
- Bathroom and WC,
- Mobile climatisation,
- Private terrace with nice view to the trees,
- Deckchairs and outdoor furniture,
For your confort:
- Central gas heating with remote control (gas boiler revised every year by Engie, carbon monoxide detector),
- Broadband internet access (wireless router - fibre),
- Local maps and tourist books,
- Hairdryer and ironing board on request,
- and also ... maybe the pleasure to walk bare-foot on the traditional tommettes !
- Our prices are "all included" and specificly heating and linen (sheets, towels, cleaning cloth),
The only extra cost is the local tourist tax (0.90€ / day /person), free for children up to 13. Beds are prepared to make your installation quick and easy.
- The gite and linen are cleaned with ecological and non-allergical products,
- We’re always happy to offer specific help or local advice (places of interest, activities, restaurants, wine makers...), so you can make the most of your stay with us,
- Baby equipment lended (bath-tub, little bed, high-chair, backpack, games...),
- Bikes lended (2 adults and some for kids),
- Non smoking house,
- We keep providing some basic cooking ingredients (salt, oil ...),
- Supermarket, bakeries, restaurants, post-office, petrol station at 2km in Mercurey and also 5km in Givry - see on map,
- Groups up to 10 people (friends, family) can rent both gites, which could be convenient for different rythm and way of living.
For groups we are happy to provide a big table for gathering all guests.