Panoramic visit - gite The Little House
Please take time to discover the whole gite :
- ground floor : the vast living-room with traditional "tommettes" (tiles on the floor), and the independant all equipped kitchen at Gites de France standard,
- first floor : the huge 35m2 room, and the quiet private terrace, with view to the trees.
What you can't see through that panoramic visit :
- ground floor : the toilets, all the equipments in the kitchen (oven, micro-wave, washing-machine, gas heater ...)
- first floor : bathroom and toilets, the mobile climatisation in the room,
- organic non-allergic cleaning products,
- the games for the kids,
- the internet access and Wifi router.
The hidden security :
- the gas heater is checked every year,
- the fire alarms upstairs and downstairs,
- the ventilation : despite being very old (200 years), the house doesn't smell badly, the ventilation provides fresh air inside the gite.
Many thanks for visiting the Little House, authentic cottage in South Burgundy, between Chalon sur Saone and Autun.
As equipment and decoration have to be improved continuously, we will pay attention to all suggestions you may have.