This was missing at Mercurey, an organic grocery store and products from the region. It opened at the end of 2020 and all products come directly from producers.
The store is called "Le Panier de Christelle" and is located at 40 Grande Rue on the right-hand side, just after the Mercurey restaurant when coming from Chalon, at the corner of the "A ma cave" sign.
You can park at your convenience in the car park of the neighboring store, "A ma cave".
The Facebook page is regularly updated with new product arrivals: https://fr-fr.facebook.com/christelle.bureaux.3
The welcome is friendly and you will find in this store:
- seasonal vegetables
- dairy products (cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, butter, eggs)
- meats, pâtés, ham
- well vacuum-packed jars of all kinds and products for the aperitif (for example escargotine)
- flour, honey, jams, herbal teas
- sorbets, biscuits
Given the quality of the products, the price-quality ratio is very reasonable.
Do not hesitate to bring your own small bags for vegetables and your egg boxes, but of course, you will find some in the store if you forget them.
Normal hours are as follows:
- Wednesday to Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.